Terms & Conditions
1. Scope of application These general terms and conditions of sale concern the purchase of products marketed by T-Shirt Box® through the website www.t-shirtbox.it. Hereinafter, the T-Shirt Box® will be called “the supplier”, the customers will be called “the buyers” and the products “products”.
2. Acceptance of the conditions of sale By ordering the products at www.t-shirtbox.it or accepting delivery of the products described on the invoice, the buyer agrees to be bound and accept these terms and conditions. The supplier reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior written notice at any time, at its sole discretion with the sole obligation to publish the new conditions on the website.
3. Protection of personal data Pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/03 containing provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data, the buyer is informed that the personal data provided with the purchase order may be processed, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation, exclusively in execution of the obligations deriving from the purchase order of the good/service. Consent to the processing of data provided by the buyer for purposes related to the execution of the purchase is mandatory and is therefore given automatically with the sending of the purchase order.
4. Electronic communications When placing your order at www.t-shirtbox.it, you agree to receive communications from us via email in relation to the status of your order. If you communicate with us electronically via the contact page, you also agree to receive email messages from customer support.
5. Copyright The supplier remains the owner of all rights in the website. This website may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, transferred electronically or by conventional means, modified, linked or used for public or commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of the supplier.
6. Title and Risk of Loss Products purchased from www.t-shirtbox.it comply with a shipping contract. Subject to that agreement, risk of loss and damage passes to you upon delivery.
7. Product Descriptions The supplier and its partners wish to ensure that product descriptions and other content on www.t-shirtbox.it are as accurate as possible. However, the supplier does not guarantee that these product descriptions and other contents are error-free. If the product offered at www.t-shirtbox.it does not correspond to the description, the only means of protection available to the user is to return it according to the procedure indicated in the "Right of withdrawal" section.
8. Shipping and costs Orders are shipped from the T-Shirt Box® headquarters via DHL in Italy and abroad. Shipping costs are calculated based on weight and included in the total price of the order.
9. Payment methods Orders can be paid via: Paypal, credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard), Amazon Pay, Satispay.
10. Right of withdrawal Pursuant to article 3 of Legislative Decree. 185/99, relating to consumer protection regarding distance contracts, the buyer, who for any reason is not satisfied with the purchase made, has the right to withdraw from the sales contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 10 working days starting from the day of receipt of the products. The withdrawal must be exercised by sending within the aforementioned deadline, under penalty of forfeiture, a written communication also via email to the address that expresses the desire to withdraw from the contract concluded by indicating. If the buyer exercises the right of withdrawal, he will also have to return the goods intact and unused (in their original packaging) at his own expense.
The return must take place no later than 10 working days with an insured package, carriage paid, at the supplier's headquarters, namely: T-Shirt Box - Via Vittorio Emanuele, 160 - 98055 Lipari (Me) Italy.
N.B. Unless otherwise agreed, under no circumstances will parcels be collected on delivery or carriage forward. If the right of withdrawal has been exercised according to these instructions, the supplier will refund the sums paid by the buyer for the purchase of the goods (with the exclusion of costs relating to the return of the goods, which remain the responsibility of the buyer and the cases specified below), within a period of 30 days. Following this last communication, the supplier will, at its choice, replace the defective products or refund the amount paid by the buyer for their purchase. The supplier has the right to check